USS Pacifica NCC-72545

The OOC Discussion Forums for the Pacifica's Simming Community.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:31 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Road to 2386 Information & Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 pm 
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer

Thanks Fran I am hoping to be on my feet by the weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

I'm hoping that you are to as I don't want your plague germs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Okay here is the last hotspot information. I do apologise that it has taken this long to post but here it is.

August 2384: This is not a hotspot, but both Kirkwood and I will be dropping one or two posts here outlining the changes in the Pacifica’s internal structure. This will also cover the IC explanation behind the drop in fighters and marine compliment.

Start of January 2385: This hotspot covers final preperations for the Isis Arm mission. The Pacifica will be docking at SB456 and will take on crew, supplies and equipment for the mission. It is also during this hotspot that Commander Harrington (NPC) departs the Pacifica and is replaced by Lt. Cmdr. Hart as First Officer. We will do a mission briefing and everyone will get a small window to wrap up any lingering character moments before the Pacifica departs on it’s mission. The hotspot will end with the Pacifica departing from SB456.

April 2385 A small hotspot that will cover the Pacifica entering the void a large area of empty space. The focus of this hotspot will be on the crew as they prepare for the most difficult part of the journey. Crew members will be given more time off and the ship will most operate on Skelton shifts as there won’t be a need for everyone to be on duty.

Late August: 2385 This is our first proper mission. Will hold details until we commence the mission.

October 2385: Following mission we will advance to the final hotspot that will jump us to the end of our journey and will cover our arrival at SB749. We will also cover in the brief the assistance that we provide the star bases crew as they get things back on track.

Well that’s all of it guys if you have any questions post them here.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm 
Executive Officer & Chief Operations Officer

It all looks good to me. I'm ready to go.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 am 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

remember guys if you have any questions at any time about either the hotspots or about the current mission in general please let us know.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:31 pm 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

A couple of quick notes in regards to the two active hotspots that we have going at the moment.

“Promotion Ceremony”

I am going to let the days events unfold for at least another week before I kick off the actual promotion ceremony. We have the decided to proceed this way as a lot more posting is taking place in this hotspot and it’s working out to be like a mini mission which is what I had originally had hoped for.

“Voyage of Discovery”
Voyage of Discovery will most likely be open for the rest of the month, there probably won’t be a whole lot of posts popping up here though. Most of the posts here will just be laying the ground work for future events and will be explaining why the Pacifica is back fighting the Gorn instead of going to the Isis Arm. So expect posts that appear in this hotspot to jump around a little bit though as it will be covering close to 3 weeks IC. If you have something that you would like to include in this hotspot, by all means do so.

Depending on how things proceed for the rest of the week, I may open up another hotspot on Monday. I will let you all know if that is the case.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:41 pm 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Ok guys just a couple of quick notes for the actual promotion ceremony that is going to be taking place.

It will be held in Jadda’s and will be a formal event so dress uniforms will be required. The event kicks off at 17:00 with drinks and mingling with the actual ceremony beginning shortly after 18:00.

The characters being promoted are:
Connie to Commander
Ensign Natalie Young to Lieutenant JG
Ensign James Moody to Lieutenant JG
Ensign Jake Connelly to Lieutenant JG
Crewman Lori Mullen to Petty Officer 3rd Class.

There will also be several promotions that will be occurring at the event, but won’t be focused on.

All characters who are currently on the Pacifica should post themselves attending the event as it should be the perfect place for everyone to kick back unwind for a while.

If you have any concerns or questions please let Francine or me know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:52 am 

I'm ready to get my party groove on.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:49 pm 
Commanding Officer
Commanding Officer

Just a few quick notes to share with you all about our current hotspot. "Ancient Discoveries." Please take a few minutes to read through these.

1) I’ll be taking a back seat for most of the mission as I will dealing with a few other matters for the next week or two. I will still be posting but I will mostly be in the background for most of the mission. This means that Francine will be taking point position for the mission and will be driving both the story on the surface through Commander Harrington and later as herself once the focus returns to the ship.

2) Hart, Kirkwood, Cesarian & Nicoll will play a large role in the mission, Connie will become involved once the story moves back onto the ship with her PNPC Ashley Douglas.

3) The Mission is quite structured which means that there will be a number of things that need to covered which will lead the story to a pre determined conclusion. This is necessary as this hotspot is here to set up our first major mission. We are aiming though to give you guys as much room as possible to flex your creativity. Francine will cover these when necessary with the crew members involved.

4) This hotspot shouldn’t last for more than a couple of weeks at most and it doesn’t involve every character. So if you are not involved in the main story and are stuck for ideas please let me know and we’ll sort something out.

That’s pretty much it for the moment, if any of you have any questions or concerns please let either Francine or myself know ASAP.